Spicy Pineapple Margarita
Here is an absolutely delicious and easy drink that you're gonna love
- 2 Cups Fresh, sliced Pineapple
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1.75 oz (you know what to do here)
- .5oz Triple Sec
- 2 tbsp FML Pineapple Hot Sauce (or to taste)
- Slice 2 Cups of fresh pineapple
- Add Pineapple slices, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec to the blender
- Blend until you almost reach the texture you want
- Add FML Pineapple Hot Sauce to taste and finish blending
- Garnish with a grilled pineapple slice with chili powder
Shrimp & Grits
First you gotta realize this obviously NOT health food!
Lightly drizzle olive oil and 2 fresh chopped garlic cloves in bowl with 1 lbs of Shrimp; stir and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup half and half
2 cups Vegetable Stock (Chicken Stock can be used)…. Bring to a boil.
1 cup Grits (Palmetto Farms is the best)…
Whisk like crazy and very slowly add in the grits from this picture and turn the heat down to low, cap and let simmer. Use whisk for the next 5 minutes stirring every minute or two…
After 5 minutes you can switch to a spatula and whip every 4 minutes for the next 12… Stir in 2 TBS butter
1 Cup of cheddar cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
Cap it or leave it off to stiffen up and
Sauce shooting from the hip on these measurements cuz sauce is made with love
2 TBS salted butter
3 TBS shallots
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
Add 2 TBS Florida Man's Lunacy Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce, roughly a cup chicken stock, half cupish pinot grigio, squeeze half a lemon and a dash of salt. Let reduce to preferred texture.